Friday 8 March 2013

Question 7

[VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED SOON - ERROR MESSAGE DEFIES ME FROM UPLOADING VIDEO ONTO YOUTUBE]



Transcript :

¢What did you make your preliminary task on?
¢I made my preliminary task on Abode Photoshop. This software is a program that is primarily used to edit photos – however it is possible to magazines and leaflets on.
¢What was your magazine about?
¢My preliminary magazine was about a Haydon magazine – that contained news and information about the school, e.g. Upcoming events.
¢Do you think it was beneficial?
¢I think it was beneficial having made this magazine because it taught me the basics of what to include in a magazine – e.g. Sell lines on the front cover.
¢If you were to remake this magazine, what would you change and why, and you think there was anything that hindered you?
If I were to remake this magazine, I think I would change the sell lines and make them shorter and easier to grab the audience’s attention. I would also retake the photo so it grabs the audience’s attention. Also I would include more institutional features such as a barcode on the front page



¢What did you make your final task on?
¢I made my final magazine on Adobe InDesign. Adobe InDesign is a software that allows you to make leaflets and magazines and posters. This is a software that actual published magazines have used to make.
¢What was your magazine about?
¢This magazine – in contrast to my preliminary magazine – had a specific audience and was about the R&B music industry
¢Do you think it was beneficial?
¢I think it was beneficial making my final piece in InDesign because it allowed me to use software that the industry use – thus making it industry standard.
¢If you were to remake this magazine, what would you change and why, and you think there was anything that hindered you?
¢If I were to remake this magazine, I think I would not change anything because I feel it is at a level that would be deemed industry standard, thus allowing it to compete with other R&B magazines – such as Vibe



No comments:

Post a Comment