Friday 8 March 2013

Audience Feedback

I handed out my magazine to some of my key demographic members and the improvements that I was told to make include:

  • Big numbers on the contents page - I need to find a way to make the page numbers stand out because they render the use of page numbers useless if they can't be used for Navigation.
  • Pictures of gigs : To enhance the music aspect of my magazine
  • Loads more pictures:
  • Print screen of the magazine:
  • Where the text follows the image - e.g. the black and white picture of my model, have a white box around it to make it look more special.
  • Make the page more colorful - i.e. more pink to follow the color scheme.
  • Maybe have a faded picture in the background 
  • Social media logos
  • Boxes around the headers of each section on the magazine
  • Have a drop shadow on boxes that I want to stand out - e.g. the "win" on the front page and the fact files on the second double page spread 

No comments:

Post a Comment